Host CreativePro Office on your own server
Now you can use CreativePro Office in the security of your own intranet or the hosting platform
of your choice. Our self-hosted option gives you the complete open source code, a perpetual license,
1 year of support and updates, and complete peace of mind for one low price.
Benefits of the self-hosted option include ...
- Security. CreativePro Office runs on your own server. You decide how to handle data security and backups.
- Customization. You can modify the source code to add or change features.
- No limits. There are no limits on the number of users, projects, or file storage.
- No monthly fees. You pay once and you can use the application forever.
- Free updates. Download free code updates and patches for 1 year. Update subscriptions
cost $199.00 per year after your first free year.
You will need a server environment with the following:
- A Linux operating system (we currently do not support Windows installations).
- The Apache web server or something similar.
- PHP 5.2 or greater.
- MySQL 4 database or greater.
- At least 30MB of disk space.
- The ability to modify your .htaccess files.
- The ability to execute CRON jobs on your server if you wish to take advantage of things
like recurring invoices, auto-task reminders, etc.
- The ability to set up a temporary FTP account should you require our assistance in
getting your installation running.
A note to current CreativePro Office subscribers!
The current version of the self-hosted code DOES NOT allow you to import data from
your hosted CreativePro Office account. We are currently working on an import feature that
will allow you to import data from a CreativePro Office hosted account into your
self-hosted installation. This should be available as an update in late June, 2011.
See the self-hosted FAQ page here.
- Perpetual license
- Open source code
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited file storage
- 1 year of support & updates
Who uses CreativePro Office?
Good press & kind words!
CreativePro Office is very robust and is definitely worth checking out.
For my purposes, CreativePro Office is as close as I’ve come to a perfect all-in-one solution.
Basecamp was cool but pricey. I actually like CPO better because of ease
of use and it is so affordable.
Ben Thompson ~ Icing Marketing
Hi! Awesome job with this app! Beats all the others I´ve been looking at!
I love this software! You guys rock!
Buddy Rigotti ~ Big Buddy Media